Table of Content
Package-pfBlockerLast modified: March 19, 2022
What is PfBlockerNG?
pfBlockerNG is an excellent Free and Open Source package developed for pfSense® software that provides advertisement blocking and malicious content blocking, as well as geo-blocking capabilities.
1. Go to System -> Package Manager -> Available Packages menu
- Search for pfBlockerNG package
- We are going to install pfBlockerNG 3.x package
- Click Install to install the package
Confirm to install
Now are going to configure it.
2. Go to Firewall -> pfBlockerNG
Click Wizard to start configuring pfBlockerNG
Inbound is WAN/Internet and Outbound are LAN/VLANs
I change VIP Address to 10.10.99.1 as default (10.10.10.1) conflict with my VLAN
It is successfully install, and it run cron job to fetch rules to block